Copper River IS, LLC, has a robust portfolio of mobility solutions designed to simplify and reduce the costs of managing the mobile ecosystems of government and enterprise.
With a deep commitment to innovation and customer service, Copper River IS’s top-tier technology partner alliances enable our customer organizations to have full communication lifecycle support. This includes procurement to payment, software and services that aid Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Managed Mobility Services (MMS), Mobile Security and Asset & Usage Management.
Our advanced platform integration streamlines our customer’s investment in voice, mobile and other unified communication services and assets. This brings our customer’s benefit and value through spending reductions in a number of ways:
- Optimize and reduce the costs of all network assets and carrier services by analyzing inventory and actual usage.
- Identify unused/orphaned devices to be deactivated and removed from service plans.
- Optimize pools and rate plans to reduce costly overages and roaming charges.
- Collect and report data necessary for policy enforcement.
- Automate invoice loading and processing to boost productivity.
- Increase the recovery of credits from dispute management.
- Reduce late payment penalties.
- Reduce the demands on staff by leveraging newfound workflow efficiencies, automation and services to support the full lifecycle.
- Helpdesk and break/fix support services.
- Increase negotiation power with voice, mobile and other unified communications vendors.